- Increase the uuid length
- Add creation time for mediums so events can be queried per medium for after medium creation
- Add python 3.5 support, remove django 1.7 support
- Added django 1.9 support
- Added some optimizations during event fetching to select and prefetch some related objects
- Added ability to get a serialized version of an events context data
- Added 1.8 support and dropped 1.6 support for Django
- Fixed django-entity migration dependency for Django 1.6
- Added Django 1.7 compatibility and app config
- Added an additional_context field in the Medium object that allows passing of additional context to event renderings.
- Added ability to define a default rendering style for all sources or source groups if a context renderer is not defined for a particular rendering style.
- Fixes a bug where contexts can have any numeric type as a pk
- Adds a template and context rendering system to entity event
- This release provides the core features of django-entity-event - Event Creation - Subscription Management - Event Querying - Admin Panel - Documentation
- This is the initial release of django-entity-event.